Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sister stuff

I could easily say that my sister and myself have this addiction....We <3 to crochet.  It is always on our brains.  We always have at least five projects going at one time--at least.  
We can't make up our mind, so we make it all.   
Here are just SOME of our creations


 This one is my favorite! Baby Sue is so happy! Good job on this one sis!  

 This blog will be a place for us to post different items that we want to make available to crochet lovers.
More to come.


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog KieKie! I wish I was as crafty as both of you. I LOVE you Sis! LYMI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great idea & super name! You both are passionate and creative in many endeavors, but really are amazing in the art of crochet. I can say art because not only can you both see a design and do it, but make-up patterns that fill useful and decorative needs. I know you see them in your head somewhere...how you figure-out the total result just makes my brain freeze-up (heat-up & steam) lol It's 90• in this car.

    Kiely, this is absolutely the sweetest idea! I can't wait to comment and share your fun creations! Great, great job!

    I was just telling Bree on the phone that I needed to do a dynamic blogger site with Wellman Way. And you just whip-out a new blog with a darling name and great background. Crochet-it-out girls!

    ReplyDelete